WHEN JOBS DISAPPEAR....
SORRY, WE ARE DOWNSIZING! YOU ARE FIRED!
Joblessness is an increasing reality in America. 3.6 million jobs have been lost, says Obama. Why? During the 80's and 90's, there were all those corporate mergers, so the first thing they do is corporate downsizing, that means firing folks. Then those new laws, GATT and NAFTA and their "no more borders" no more tariff policies and resulting, runaway manufacturing threw millions of capable, educated people out of jobs. White collar executives began working as waiters in restaurants. Blue collar workers lost their factory jobs and turned to welfare. That avenue wasn't open to undocumented aliens who have been closed out of the workplace entirely, and now hide in cellars as the INS has been instructed to find them and send them back to Latin America.
There have been great sufferings in America, but the happy results of the current job market catastrophe is that many white collar, educated lawyers, accountants, computer specialists have been forced to turn to home-based jobs. They have cottage industries which offer services or merchandise at competitive rates and which have given their creators the possibility of being Millennium Millionaires which no routine job could ever have given them.
Many of us think, 'I have a pension, I own my own home, I have a savings account and a job, I'm safe'. Think again. In a TIGHT LABOR MARKET, in a RECESSION, all gains can be wiped out in a few weeks. Frequently people lose homes that are all mortgage and no equity and overnight are thrown into much costly house rentals. Others become homeless, sleeping in cars.
Motive to start a second business, to moonlight, might be the need to create a larger savings account, one that would take you through any unexpected job changes, so you don't lose the home or eat up your I.R.A's and savings or become homeless overnight.
Higher cash flow is always a good thing so even if you have that teriffic job and there are no high house payments or costly rentals, start that second 'moonlighting' business now, and run it on week-ends if you must, run it with relatives if you can, but create that safety net at all costs. A Savings Account may not be the safety net that an up and running business could be.
If you want to turn the page, may I remind you that there is a denial factor at work. Many of us have 40 hour a week jobs and tenure (of some kind) and choose to feel safe. But look at this. Salaries have not kept up with inflation so perhaps we might be motivated to make extra money moonlighting just to keep our nose out of water.
Week-ending is a valid way to start a business and can even make us sufficient cash and independence to quit a boring job. That's how Steve Jobs, founder of Apple Computer did it. He hobby moonlighted with computers in his garage, on weekends, but sales led him to create Apple Computers.
So 'weekend it' at first. Take it easy. Don't get panicky as you start up. Do it in the spirit of play. If you are ever faced with sudden unemployment, joblessness won't be a disaster. In fact, it could be the path to unbelievable riches and independence.
This whole project is going to be a piece of cake. It's easy. All that's necessary is that you create a CAREER---not employment but self-employment, and get started on this project if only ideationally, today.
First, we want to ponder the big picture, get all possibilities into our mind. There are many ways to go. You have to see which way is right for you.
It may be that clues to your future career are in what you do now. One big tycoon, and author, Sandra Kurtzig, worked for Hewlett Packard who showed her all the software banking services that the big guys were doing. There, she discovered a niche service that the small guy could do better than the big guy. She bought a mainframe, set it up in her garage, and did the banking service on her own, making 22 million dollars her first year. At that point, she smartly chose to go public. Her stock was offered on the New York Stock Exchange. When the corporation shot up to a half billion dollar value, she sold it for that price. Read her book, "CEO". A buck at abebooks.com if you use my method
In other words, don't think that the job you're doing now is a total loss. If you've learned something there, it may not be. In fact, nothing in your life now IS. Wherever you're going, you're going from HERE, so here must be o.k.
Look at your friends and relatives. Ponder what hidden talents they have that might manifest as cottage industries, home businesses, products, services or seminars. Sit with a notebook, think of all your pals who might go partners with you, either in a business they do already, or in a new one. Make lists of possible partnerships you could start. Ponder the idea of seminars that teach people skills, and help others up the survival ladder with inexpensive classes. List teams of friends who can manufacture products or render services or teach trades that people in the community need.
The best way to get into your unconscious is to create a neat 'BRAINSTORMING PAGE' in a notebook. On it must go the heading: "My Resources for Moonlighting". Under this, create seven sections.
1.) TEACHABLE JOB SKILLS (a friend's or your own). We are talking about skills you or your friends could teach to small classes of less than 50 people, at 5$ a head, fun concepts like Chinese cooking, or motor-repair The public will also pay to learn ways to moonlight. It doesn't matter if it's sewing, roof repair, fence building, house cleaning, baby-sitting, baking for restaurants, in-home senior care. Whatever it is, it can be taught to others. SHARE what you know, whether it's astrology, knitting or carpentry, baking or catering. Teach a motivational 'do my career' class. Instruct the less clever via inexpensive seminars. Click on KNITTING and you'll see how that leads to wholesaling the finished merchandise to big money cities like LONDON, ZURICH.
2.) THE TEAM: People you know who can work with you. These will be your CO-WORKERS. Meet them through your SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP NITE. Thinking of whom you know that you can depend on, who's available, who has some free time is all part of SELECTING THE TEAM. Who do you know who hates their job, or doesn't have one? Know any retired people, long and talent and time, short on money? Want to work with your best friend from school, your sibling? Create the team then invite them to a party where this matter will be initiated and discussed over chips and dip.
3.) VENUES: Places where groups can meet. The space you want already exists, and costs you nothing or is next to free. The most unlikely places can be your spot. A church basement, with pastor getting 30$ a night. Your pal's gorgeous LIVING ROOM. She should be SINGLE, or HE SHOULD BE. A posh, unrented commercial building can hold seminars. Of course, study groups can be held anywhere. Imagine a writers' circle in your living room, or a cooking class held week-night evenings in your neighbor's huge kitchen or a SUCCESS IN LOVE SEMINAR in a local church where a local psychologist answers questions for a few hours, to an audience that pays 5$ a head. Most local congregations like to make a little extra money renting space to high tone groups. Or not so high toned. How about a Singles Party held at a local cafe. Imagine organizing a weekend swap meet, and charging every collector and antiquarian that wants to sell antiques for a space in the high school parking lot. Then you find the root beer vendors, fortunetellers, games and food.
4.) PRODUCTS:items I can 'deal,' or manufacture. HOME MADE PRODUCTS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND USEFUL. One woman, who kept a rolled-up beach towel in her painful lower back when she drove a car or sat in a chair, kept forgetting it in theaters---designed, named and sewed up the Lumbar Cucumber prototype, a little sausage shaped, green pillow with a Velcro belt. She wore it into the Back Store and now it's sold across the country and she's on easy street. So what was that product you or your cousin invented?
5.) SERVICES: You need to ponder some service that the general public (even unemployed) really needs. Senior care? Massage? Put on your thinking cap. One high school drop out discovered that most businesses need fast deliveries done in the city, on a moment's notice, didn't want to pay Fed Ex prices so this KID decided to fill this need and soon had a dozen deliveries a day, regular subscribers and all it cost him was a 5$ a month pager. I knew an older woman who made dozens of sandwiches every morning, and took them to offices in a basket. A young man who loved bikes created HAWG WASH, to wash Harleys and expanded to detailing cars. He drove up and down streets with his painted truck loaded with hoses and soaps and waxes, ad on both sides and a big, easy to remember phone number. Then he bought L-ladders and began doing Cessnas at local small airports and retired to Costa-Rica at age 22 where his L-ladder royalties bring him millions.
6) POTENTIAL INVESTORS: Some of the career ideas may take a little cash for equipment. So there's one more heading in your workbook. To get the start up cash to do that biz, write a PROSPECTUS to show to INVESTORS, acquaintances who have venture capital and want to earn an annual interest on it. That's four sheets of paper: One with your bio/ talents/history. Your biz idea. Your budget and potential returns, Then a deal memo promising what percentage of profits will be divided between each shareholder and for how long. Shares in a limited partnership mean you can get up to 35 partners without the SEC needing to come in. Out of every 3 you send your prospectus, one will invest.
7.) HOT IDEAS YOU LIKE: Money making schemes that have worked for others. You're looking for wild ideas that have made other people money. Example: Check out the following brainstorms.
IDEAS THAT HAVE MADE MONEY FOR OTHERS ---in BIG CITIES, WHICH WILL WORK IN YOUR TOWN.
1. SINGLES PARTIES at a local cafe. Charge at door. $1000 per nite. Take Singles Trips together, get special rates from airlines, hotels. Do matchmaking. Collect digital photos of beauties. Rich men pay $l000 for ten dates. Girls can turn the guy down from photo. For networking with the Oligarchs, CHARITY PARTIES work best of all. You start your own charity, salary yourself and raise all the cash you can this way.
2. SIGMUND FRIEND? Create a weekly Loveaholics Anonymous therapy group. Or 'Success in Love' Seminars'. Build it around a local psychologist who does it for free as she gets private clientele. You get the 5$ a head 'gate.' Produce her tapes, radio show.
3. GROUPWORK- Start Special interest group like 'Vegetarian's Group,' YOGA Circle' or 'POET'S Circle'. Expand it into a SEMINAR BUSINESS, ' in private homes or rented rooms, a smorgasbord of classes in cooking, computers, stock investment, human relationships, negotiation, SELF HELP, MOTIVATION, TRANSFORMATION. Seminars, lectures can be sold to venues that want them: resorts, cruises, hotels. Living room groups can lead to A LEARNING ANNEX type Five million dollar a year Catalogue School. Look them up online. Started in a living room!
4. MOTHER TERESA? Start an DAYCARE Co-op for kids. A skid row "PARA LOS NINOS" so latchkey kids can have preschool. Get government grants. Do it as a tax exempt foundation. In fact, you can just create a charity to raise money for a dozen daycares near you, scholarships for latch key kids. Don't even open a daycare!
5. HEALER/DEALER-Read up on herbs, shiatsu massage, iridology, power foods, specific-healing diets, be a holistic healer. You can Earn 800 thousand a yr. How? Charge 35$ a half hour, sell each client 200$ of herbs. Many vitamin/herb companies wholesale to you. Find magazines at your healthfood store. You will be able to start healing for money in two days if you just READ OUR HOLISTIC ARCHIVE.
Lately, in California many bright young people are learning to be holistic healers, herbologists, iridologists and massage therapists via lectures and seminars. AND ONLINE WEBSITES with FREE SEMINARS. Not only do such alternative therapies prevent disease and aging, but they represent low-cost healing for people who do not have health insurance. These careers do not require college degrees. It's legal to call yourself a 'nature healer' or 'herb person' after doing a lot of library reading and seminars. Herb companies welcome your wholesale account and allow you to distribute retail.The community welcomes an older woman who will MENTOR. No license is required for that and it pays well, and pays cash. S.S.I will not let a recipient earn a dime. Yet it pays about 3/4 of normal rent. This way you can get a little food to go with that roof.
6. PARTY ENTERTAINMENT, ASTROLOGY, WITCHCRAFT-PALMISTRY - Learn Stars, online, or easier, is Tarot reading. (Get Eden Gray book, Ryder Waite deck). Learn astrology, palmistry from books at library. Get your astrodice from a metaphysical book shop. Get a job at psychic hotline (l9$ an hour) giving advice, entertain at parties, 300$ a night. See private clients, 50$ a reading. Perfect for older women.
7. HOUSEPAINTING-Specialty finishes mean 2x the fee. Read Jocasta Innes books at bookstore. Do Fresco walls, textured, buffed paste wax on enamel walls, etc. POMPEII PAINTERS LTD. a good posh name. Painted, gilded, antiqued cache pots and urns (terracotta underneath, that look like they were 'Stolen from the Vatican' are popular with decorators.
8. EXOTIC DECOR. Adjust decor of homes according to principles of Feng shui. Become a highly paid decor consultant.
9. FEED THE WORLD: Start a communal Food Co-Op, sell wholesale groceries, etc. Deliver once a week produce to home-subscribers. Undersell all markets in the area. Get a dozen people to cook, two nights a week each, and open a CAFE and CATERING and FARMERS' MARKET line of jams, relishes, cakes, also.
10. SELL ARTISANRY: Find 50 artists to share rent on an Artisanry Shop and gallery. Find a big old house zoned for biz district. Several artists share space in each room. Big Tourist attraction week-ends. Have mariachis with guitars.
11. TEA FOR TWO? Do a luxurious Tea Room, healthfood cafe combined with gallery. Seek investors as kitchen equipment even used, is costly. It's half a boutique where you sell decor, duds, books, psychic readings, massage treatments while in another room, people dine. Give classes there mornings when cafe is closed.
12. SVENGALI VIBES? Learn hypnosis from library book; do emotional release work or past life regressions. (READ "I SAW PAST LIVES" article for tips how.) Hypnotize people into will power for dieting, substance abuse. Help Pillheads get off downers, with daily massage, hot tubs with 2 cups apple cider vinegar in it, raw juices.
13. FOREIGN RELATIONS- This is really about attracting tourists with your fine P.R. Every local business has out of state client mailing list. With their help, create a mail-out for a tour package to your area, B & B's, hotels, complete with fishing tours. Chamber of Commerce will kiss your feet. These businessmen get a chance to see their customers. If you have a gang, do Video Commercials, color photos for their Print Work.
14. PARTY HEARTY! Learn to cook New Age, exotic or Macrobiotic, teach private cooking classes, supply bakeries, chic cafes. Do THE MOVEABLE FEAST, catering to office buildings at lunch hour, with just a beautiful blonde carrying a basket, and wearing a red hood like red riding hood. Make tofu/tempeh/ vegie meatloaf Healthfood sandwiches for local offices at lunch hour. Have girls carry them up into buildings in baskets. Make preserves. Get your neighbors to make them. Make pies out of local fruit. Take to local cafes, bakeries. Imagine your 'country' jam and pies in pricey, city 'food boutiques.' Learn to COOK LIKE NOBODY ELSE i.e. New Age, exotic or Macrobiotic, teach cooking classes, cater parties with the help of pals. 5,000$ can be made a NIGHT if some rich guy has fifty folks over for dinner.
15. BILL GATES WANNABE? Take computer class at adult High, 15$ A SEMESTER. Learn WordPerfect and WINDOWS OFFICE, basic. Website Design. FTP (*file transfer protocol that you use to send your finished pages to the website, I could teach it in one minute flat!) Then, buy a used PC, (I can always get l7 gigs for 150$ complete with monitor, printer) from my COMPUTER FIXER SHOP GUY, BHANU the HINDOOO cuz he collects them and diskwipes them then sticks fab fab software in it free. Why so cheap -- BIG BUSINESSES dump six month old models complete with printer, modems, monitor, software and tutorial books. WANT 79 gigs? All you have to do is learn to add a few 15$ memory chips to the RAM, add a modem for DSL, (a ten year old could do that, too,) then sell the souped up machine for 600$ thru freebie newspaper ad. Next, teach your new 'client' how to get on the INTERNET. Learn HTML (simple code to build websites) so you can create their web sites. I know a girl who paid a thousand for her website, while guy who built mine does same work for 50$ so there's a lot of negotiation room here. Another computer related idea is to create your own 'ONLINE' business, (70$ a year is the usual INTERNET fee for your website,), say a country cooking' newsletter. Put a few free recipes on the web-site, offer a hundred more in a pamphlet for 5$ sent to you by mail.
16. ENTERTAINMENT: Start a small theater company, using storefront, attract Cash Grants. Use actors to shoot commercials for local businesses or videos of local nature spots, historical areas for TV stations around the state. Get help from Inns, B & B's,
17. ARTISTIC MYSTICO: Adjust decor of homes according to principles of Feng shui. Become a highly paid decor consultant.
18. IDAHO IDEAS: Grow high cash crops: stringbeans, strawberries, melons, designer lettuce, arugula, sell in the city at fancy Farmers' Markets and food boutiques. Collect free pots, make soil out of compost, take cuttings of every flower, bush, tree, duplicating each plant into l00 clones of itself, SELL plants! Ask me for free seeds!
19. SERVE YOUR BROTHER: Become a job consultant. Create a low fee employment agency for temps, janitors, maids, nannies. Can be done out of your home with only an answering machine. Employers pay the l00$ fee, which is SO CHEAP compared to what it costs nowadays. All you need is craigs list and a phone machine.
20. PUBLISH-Create a PENNY AD newspaper, free classified ad to all, sell paper for l$. PAID ad by merchants. Make a Million$ lst year. Just don't do it in L.A. where the RECYCLER rules! Google it up. Helps if you know a job printer. Or if he's your UNCLE. Better, if your cousin is a digital photog and wants part time work, hire a local Martha Stewart type gal to be your editor, do a CASUAL LIVING magazine in color, more expensive ads, the kind that interest local FURNITURE STORES. Feature interesting stories, gardens, cooking, decor. Your job printer can do a fine mag. Stuff it in super markets in posh area of town. Later take it to a real magazine corp. See if they won't buy it, let you run it.
21. FAIRE THEE WELL-With help of university English Dept., farmers in your area, create summer RENAISSANCE FAIRE: artisans, theaters, food, actors, games, fortunetellers. To start this going, pick a HIGH SCHOOL PARKING lot and do a Saturday, Sunday swap meet once a month. You run the drink stand!
22. HEY PICASSO! Learn to OIL-Paint easy NAIVE painting like Rousseau or easy impressionism. You can sell canvases for 200$ or more. Rent art to corporations for their office walls. Sideline would be you throw five mil plastic over tent on south side of house, create a greenhouse & rent Palm trees, plants, exchanging when jaundiced.
23. DO AS I DO: Write stupid articles. Submit to mags. 135- 500$ each. Research them on the Internet and at library. Magazines' addresses are on their masthead. Writer's Digest Magazine tells you how to write to sell. Use a computer. Send mags your disc and your hard copy. Write articles ABOUT your success with these career ideas which will motivate others to find wealth.
24. BE MARTHA STEWART: REFINISH JUNK INTO ANTIQUES. DEVELOP a line of trendy merchandise. Pick from THIS LIST. Buy old white enameled furniture at garage sales, sand half of it, til it looks like summer cottage stuff, sell at swap meets. Redwood plank furniture gets stained bright colors. Collectibles, American 20's pottery found at garage sales can be sold privately to collectors, dealers. Love ARTISANRY, seashells, lapidary, geologics, crystals? Buy a drill, make jewelry, mount specimens on wooden blocks. Turquoise prices have dropped to 15$ for an l8" string of huge chunks. Visit Flea Market in Santa Fe, load up and make necklaces, rings. Do Import/Export of artisanry. Craigs list your way to all the artisans, designers, handicrafters in your town.
25. CREATE A SWAP MEET. Rent space at local schoolyard Sundays, create swap meet for antique furniture, artisans, collectors, jewelers, food booths, fortunetellers. Put ad around town "Swap Meet forming call #" Charge exhibitors 20$ each booth. Public pays $1.00, kids 50 cents to come in. Make a thousand per day. More if you own the soda booth. You can open an antique stand if you get into the business of cleaning geriatrics' attics. READ THE PIRATE BOOTY ARTICLE if you have two sons and a truck.
26. CHERRY VINTAGE AUTOS. Any mechanical skills? Advertise on CRAIGS LIST for free to find all the people who have MODEL T's out in KANSAS or TENNESSEE. Go out in the boondocks, find these old heaps, fix 'em up, sell to collectors in the city for the huge amounts they now pay. Use Craigs list org online to place your ads in Beverly Hills, New York. Selling for ten times the price.
27. MAGIC CARPETS- Paint with stencils or freehand on large canvas squares. Back with burlap. Decorators love 'em. They're called FLOOR CLOTHS and if you google the word, you'll see many 'how to' articles.
28. IMPORT/EXPORT- WITH NOT CASH, start by finding artists in your town, export TYPICALLY AMERICAN things to EUROPE where they seem so cheap, so rare. When you make a ton of cash, then take a huge truck to Mexico or Guatemala. Buy carved furniture, pottery, glass, cotton textiles. Ship everything you can by RAIL to your CUSTOMS AGENT in Border town. He transships to your city. WHOLESALE the stuff to decorators. What costs a dollar in Mexico is worth a hundred in USA. You do good for impoverished artisans abroad, too.
29. MERCURY MESSENGER- A pager or a cell phone, a set of good tires and you can whip around town all day delivering packages. Photo labs, architects, ad agencies want text and art delivered fast, stuff can't be faxed well, and they pay extra for fast.
30. DR. DETAIL or HAWG WASH. Wash cars. In your truck, carry pressure hoses, wax, chrome polish, polishing compound, do airplanes for the big bucks!
31. FOUNTAINS ARE US: Collect boulders in the countryside, build lily pools, waterfalls with a small pump and some plastic tarps. This is an item that's cheap to create, if you've got strong arms, lucrative. BIG PRICETAG. Many ideas about landscaping, gardens in THE LANDSCAPING INDEX
32. BARTER BANK- Create a small bank based on barter coupons. Joe does five lawn mowings at 5$ each, collects coupons (he has to enlist those five lawn owners into your bank to do it!), then he has 25$ credit at a dentist who's a member. Ithaca N.Y. did it. You can find a lot of information on it by googling ITHACA DOLLARS on the Internet. DO MICROLENDING.Big guys will fund you as it's trendy now since YUNUS won the Nobel Prize for doing it in India.. Gates, Jobs, Buffet.
33. REAL ESTATE-When your business really takes off, you'll be ready to be Donald Trump. First is home ownership. Buy a starter property with a 3% FANNIE MAE, a nice 4-unit bldg with 3 other friends, perhaps with a relative who co-signs. Use that equity to leverage other purchases of homes that you will rent out. See yourself buying rural property, subdividing a farm near city for a dozen VACATION VILLAS on a single ten acre parcel with common orchards creating profitable agrarian products. Do it with Shares in a Limited Partnership, (up to 35 shares), you be the General Partner. START the C.A.S.A. Group, make a mil!
34. BOOK SCOUT- There are dozens of used book stores in your town. Read RARE BOOKS, THE THRILL OF THE CHASE. A used set of Charles Dickens can be worth 80thousand dollars. You want to read this article.
All of the above ideas have made HUGE money for people who did them. These people work out of their home, tend kids, have relaxed lives, work when they want, and are slowly building successful business. They have been able to buy real estate and achieve abundance and so can you.
THE FAME AND FORTUNE FACTOR: Once you create your group, and start up the business, don't be shy, call the newspapers, as they will give you free publicity by writing up this exciting group. Share news of your groups with VIPS you meet socially. Often you can attract cash 'grants' from local corporations, state, federal agencies or private funding, even franchise development.
The universe will smile on your business because it involves guiding and teaching. You are going to create failure-proof, community-sustaining businesses in novel areas where there's no competition, offer products and services at super low prices and leave your children running these businesses into the next century. You're going to do the ordinary but with a New Age Millennium Magic spin on it. Besides making a million, there's another sure thing; it's going to be an E-ticket ride.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Our POSTER is ANITA SANDS HERNANDEZ, Los Angeles Writer, Futurist and Astrologer. Catch up with her websites TRUTHS GOV WILL HIDE & NEVER TELL YOU, also The FUTURE, WHAT'S COMIN' AT YA! FRUGAL LIFE STYLE TIPS, HOW TO SURVIVE the COMING GREAT DEPRESSION, and Secrets of Nature, HOLISTIC, AFFORDABLE HEALING. Also ARTISANRY FOR EXPORT, EARN EUROS....* Anita is at email@example.com ). Get a 15$ natal horoscope "my money/future life" reading now + copy horoscope as a Gif file graphic! No smarter, more accurate career reading out there!
<=== BACK TO TRACKING THE ECONOMY, an INDEX PAGE
<===BACK TO MONEY SECRETS ONLY THE EXPERTS KNOW
<=== BACK TO SECRETS THE GOV DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW
<===BACK TO THE SECRETS OF THE OLIGARCHS, THE EMPIRE INDEX PAGE
<=== SHOW ME THE FIX INDEX PAGE.
<== SHOW ME THE HAPPY R)EVOLUTION PAGE
<=== BACK TO "GUERILLA CAPITALISM" -- THE SOLUTION!
<==== BACK TO THE "VITAL SIGNS OF A DYING ECONOMY" the "FUTURE" WEBPAGE
<==== BACK TO THE WALL STREET MELTDOWN WEBSITE, with "WHAT TO DO TO SURVIVE" TIPS
<=== BACK TO ENRON PLANET, the DOOMSDAY SCENARIO!
<====BACK TO THE HOLISTIC GOURMET, BON MARCHE
<=== BACK TO THE FRUGAL ARTISAN IMPORT/ EXPORT TYCOON AND HIS "STUFF"
<=== BACK TO THE GLEENERS PAGE
<=== BACK TO THE FRUGAL INDEX PAGE
<== BACK TO THE FUTURE INDEX PAGE
<=== BACK TO THE GENTLEMAN FARMER'S GARDEN INDEX
<=== INVESTIGATE DOING DRIP IRRIGATE- LINES FOR BIG MONEY
<=== BACK TO "DONE WELL, ACTIVISM IS A DELIGHT and IT CREATES CAREERS for YOU as well as PLANETARY EVOLUTION"
<=== BACK TO THE MALTHUSIAN INDEX PAGE
<===BACK TO THE PHILOSOPHY INDEX PAGE
<=== BACK TO THE LUCK IN LOVE WEBSITE
<== BACK TO THE PROPAGANDA STUDIES WEBSITE, HOW GOV LIES TO YOU
<=== BACK TO ALL POINTS OF THE COMPASS POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY TUTORIAL
<=== BACK TO JERRY'S REFRIGERATOR & the Tin Foil Hat Collection of CONSPIRACY THEORIES!
<====BACK TO THE FREE MONEY WEBSITE
<==== BACK TO THE HARD TIMES WEBSITE
<===== BACK TO THE POVERTY INDEX PAGE
<==== BACK TO THE "TIPS to SURVIVE THE FUTURE" INDEX PAGE
BACK TO THE "FIX YOUR FLAGGING AMBITION" SEMINAR
<== BACK TO THE SNOOKERED INDEX PAGE
<===BACK TO THE REALITY 101 SEMINAR FOR TEENS
<==== BACK TO THE SHOW BUSINESS PAGE, ARCHIVE, SEMINAR, WHATEVER YA WANNA CALL IT
<====HOW TO TINKER WITH OTHER PEOPLE's BRAINS
<====BACK TO THE NEW AGE EMPOWERING INDEX
<===BACK TO "HOW TO MERCHANDISE YOURSELF" INDEX
<===BACK TO THE ALL ABOUT TAXES INDEX PAGE
<=== BACK TO REAL ESTATE BUYING FOR POOR PEOPLE
<=== BACK TO THE "HOW TO SURVIVE THE RECESSION" WEBSITE.
<=== BACK TO A QUICK HIGH PAYING JOB RIGHT NOW
<=== BACK TO THE FRUGAL LIFESTYLE WEBSITE