HOW NEVER TO NEED A DENTIST AGAIN! written by a CHEMIST
It would seem that next to doctors, dentists kill us best. Everything they use is toxic. Heavy metals are dangerous, fillers, composite in the teeth are toxic and bleed into the body causing cancer. By now, most of us know that fluoride is harmful. We need a total, organic alternative to the kind of dental practices that we are used to.
Letter from Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D., Chemist, Researcher for 18 years and
Professor of Chemistry for 33 yrs.
Dear Government Executive and Employee:
We can all stop spending billions for American dental work and research.
Let me tell you why: I have learned the real causes of dental cavities and
gum infection. People, including you, will now be able to take care of their
own dentistry with insignificant cost, and end with perfect teeth. Cavities
and gum infections are ended!
A great amount of REPUTABLE DENTAL RESEARCH proves the following: 1. Tooth cavities will be ended simply by rinsing acids off the teeth. ACIDS ALONE EAT THE ENAMEL. THERE WOULD BE NO CAVITIES IN THE WORLD if all people rinsed acids from their teeth promptly. Just sip water, milk or other liquid while eating. Water reacts with acids.
2. Foods and drinks, other than those containing acids, have no action on tooth enamel. SUGARS HAVE NO ACTION ON THE ENAMEL.
3. Bacteria cannot damage the enamel (calcium hydroxy phosphate). There is no such thing as decay of the enamel since bacteria require carbon and hydrogen to live. Billions of human and animal remains show teeth and bones are resistant to earth-bound organisms.
4. Teeth re-enamalize when clean. TO MAKE TEETH CLEAN ONE BRUSHES WITH ANY BAR SOAP. Soap washes off in just 2 rinses. What about toothpastes? Glycerine in all tooth pastes is so sticky that it takes 27 washes to get it off. Teeth brushed with any toothpaste are coated with a film and CANNOT PROPERLY REENAMELIZE. (Also conventional tooth paste has aluminum which causes dementia)
5. Taking calcium and phosphate in the diet results in reenamelization of the teeth, but only when they are clean. Bar soap does a perfect job in cleaning the surface. The enamel thickens and becomes less sensitive. Adenosine diphosphatase furnishes phosphate to teeth.
6. Gums are disinfected by brushing with any bar soap. Not only bacteria and viruses are destroyed promptly by small amounts of soap in water, but also white flies and aphids. Gardeners: Spray 1 tsp of dishwashing soap in 1
gallon of water to kill white flies and aphids.
7. Plaque, a poorly formed crystal stuck to the bottom of the enamel, is
prevented and eventually removed by brushing with bar soap. Dental
procedures to get the badly formed crystals off dig holes through the
enamel. These cavities catch food and cause gum infection.
8. Prevention of plaque retards gum pockets. GUM POCKETS are formed as
the plaque pushes the gums away from the teeth. GUM POCKETS, from 1 to 8 mm
deep, ARE ALSO FORMED BY FLUORIDE, WHICH SEVERS THE PROTEIN MOLECULES
ADHERING THE GUMS TO THE TEETH. SOAP PREVENTS GINGIVITIS caused by bacteria
which is lodged in the gum pockets. Avoid flouridated water, which is in every city in the union, unfortunately.
9. VITAMIN C AND PHOSPHATE help knit the gums back to the teeth.
Pressing against the gums with fingers forces adhesive materials from the
gums onto the teeth, which helps the process. Abscesses can be offset by
holding Cepacol (14% alcohol) in the mouth 5 minutes. Get IPSAB from Virginia Beach. A pleasant
liquid you brush on gumline with toothbrush. Make it yourself with prickley ash herb.
10. "Receding gum" surgery will end when the GUM POCKETS cease. The very
mention of the procedure, which involves transferring flesh from the roof of
the mouth to the excised area of the gums, is a heinous and useless
procedure which ought to pass into oblivion.
11. REMOVAL OF FLUORIDE FROM DRINKING WATER, PASTES OR GELS SAVES THE
ENZYME ADENOSINE DIPHOSPHATASE so it can deliver phosphate to calcium at the
tooth surface, RESULTING IN A BEAUTIFUL, SEMI-FLEXIBLE ENAMEL.
12. As stated above, THE GUMS CAN BE RECONNECTED TO THE TEETH BY TAKING
VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID) (1 tsp) with Arm and Hammer baking soda (1/2 tsp)
in 1 inch of water, letting it fizz and then diluting to 1/2 to 1 cup with
water, then drinking. The resulting SODIUM ASCORBATE is non-acid, very pure
and a thousand times more soluble than vitamin C. SODIUM ASCORBATE IS MORE
REACTIVE THAN ASCORBIC ACID (C) in building connective tissue and antibody
structures and more effective in killing some viruses and bacteria.
13. Receding gums and plaque are ended when soap is used for brushing and
VITAMIN C IS TAKEN DAILY AS DESCRIBED IN #12.
14. 30% of American youths ages 8-10 have no cavities. 100% of Ugandan
youths ages 6-10 have no cavities. What does this tell us?
15. THE REASON UGANDAN YOUTHS HAVE 3 TIMES BETTER TEETH THAN AMERICAN
YOUTHS IS BECAUSE they do not consume as many acid foods. have no fluoride
in their drinking water, have regular meals rather than sipping acid drinks
all day, have more calcium and phosphate in their diet, and have fewer
dentists to "WORK ON" their teeth.
16. DENTAL LITERATURE says 42% OF AMERICANS OVER 65 HAVE NO NATURAL TEETH
while 25% OF THOSE OVER 43 HAVE NONE.
17. Dental literature says AMERICANS AGE 43 AVERAGE 32 CAVITIES, those
AGE 17 HAVE 13 CAVITIES, blacks and poverty stricken (without calcium and
phosphate) have twice this and the native Americans have four times this
amount. The NATIVE AMERICAN PLIGHT CAN BE BLAMED ON THEIR POOR NUTRITION,
EXCESSIVE FLUORIDATION AND FREE BUT IMPROPER DENTAL CARE.
18. IF FLUORIDATION WERE EFFECTIVE IN PREVENTING CAVITIES, NATIVE
AMERICANS WOULD HAVE THE LEAST CAVITIES OF ANY GROUP. THEY HAVE HAD FORCED
FLUORIDATION FOR APPROXIMATELY 62 YEARS.
19. Spokesmen for national groups are beginning to notice AN ALARMING
RISE IN CAVITIES AMONG CHILDREN AND TEENS. Same dentists recommend DENTAL
SEALANTS, especially for older teens not previously considered candidates
for the treatment. But if sealants are now ordered, AREN'T DENTISTS
ADMITTING NO CONFIDENCE IN THE ABILITY OF FLUORIDE TO PREVENT CAVITIES?
20. FLUORIDE in water at I part per million INCREASED TOOTH CAVITIES in
four large reliable studies 7.22.45 and 10% (average 21 %). The reason far
these increases has to do with the fact that adenosine diphosphatase is
destroyed by fluoride and CALCIUM FLUORIDE which slips into the enamel, IS
ALIEN TO THE TOOTH COMPOSITE AND MAKES THE ENAMEL WEAK, BRITTLE AND
21. THE HEALTH OF AMERICAN TEETH WILL INCREASE TO BE VERY NEARLY PERFECT
if the regimen of WATER RINSING, SOAP BRUSHING AND TAKING CALCIUM, PHOSPHATE
AND VITAMIN C IN THE DIET is implemented.
22. Fortunately, we now know the current 'teeth perfecting protocol" of
dentistry with fluoridation is flawed. IF THE EARLY ESTIMATES OF 80% TOOTH
IMPROVEMENT IN CHILDRENS' TEETH BY AGE 13 WERE TRUE, EACH AMERICAN WOULD NOW
HAVE LESS THAN ONE CAVITY. That is far from true. The teeth in America are
in a sorry state, AND AT THE PRESENT TIME ARE GETTING WORSE.
23. Numerous top scientists over the past 60 years have discarded the
theory that fluoride helps teeth, or is a nutrient helpful to man
24. AVOID FLUORIDE and PREVENT MORE THAN 114 AILMENTS listed with
references in a book Good Teeth Birth to Death by Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D..
These 114 MEDICAL SIDE EFFECTS extend all the way from cancer down to
headaches CAUSED BY 1 PPM FLUORIDE IN THE WATER. Thirteen of these side
effects are proved by a double blind study on 60 patients by 12 physicians,
1 pharmacist and 1 attorney.
25. The mechanism for destruction of enzymes by fluoride has been proven
by x-ray studies. Hydrogen bonds are broken by fluoride.
26. Fluoride is the smallest negative particle on the face of the earth.
Since the FLUORIDE PARTICLES ARE SO SMALL and so intensely negative, THEY
CONNECT WITH THE HYDROGEN BONDS HOLDING THE ENZYME COILS IN PLACE and ruin
every enzyme molecule at very low concentration, around 1-3 ppm. These
enzymes are often 3,000 or more times the small size of the fluoride. The
effect is ruinous.
27. Avoid fluoride and prevent the destruction of 83 enzymes listed
with references in Good Teeth, Birth to Death, by Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D..
FLUORIDE IS A SEVERE BIOLOGICAL POISON. Being intensely negative, it
unlatches positive hydrogen bonds in enzymes AND proteins.
28. It is fortunate we have learned fluoride is a nerve poison. FLUORIDE
CAUSES CAVITIES. There is not the slightest doubt.
29. Methylmercury formed from amalgams in the body is deadly. It causes
brain disease. Fillings made of quartzite and epoxy are a safe substitute.
30. Fluoride harms the economy by MAKING PEOPLE PURCHASE OTHER THAN CITY
WATER to avoid it. It also harms the economy by making people dependent an
undependable professions that know nothing about it. Ignorance about
fluoride and what it does is worldwide.
31. Keep the teeth moist. Teeth that are dry "craze" (crack). If you
chew ice, teeth may crumble. Teeth do have a breaking strength.
32. LOOK IN YOUR MOUTH. Tell the dentist(s) what you want done and get
several bids for examination and work. Save your fortunes.
We now know we can cancel the green light given by Harry Truman with the
help of Congress TO SUBSIDIZE DENTISTRY. BILLIONS OF DOLLARS BEING WASTED in
this regard (Public Law 755, June 24,1948) CAN NOW BE RETURNED TO TKE
I hope you will put this information in the hands of your Congress persons
so they and we may alert the newspapers, radio and TV stations, magazines,
and all other news media as well as their friends, families, and associates
tout this giant leap in dental technology.
I ask for your feedback on this letter and I would also like you to ask
for feedback from the ones you contact. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus, Chemistry
PARTIAL CREDENTIALS OF DR JUDD -- October 24, 2002 -- 6615 W Lupine,
Glendale AZ 85304
1. Ph.D. from Purdue University.
2. Researcher in industry: 18 yrs.
3. Prof of chemistry: 33 yrs; retired professor emeritus.
4. Fluoride laboratory studies: Linde, Purdue, Wright Field and
Phoenix College, 13 yrs.
5. Author, revised: Good Teeth Birth to Death, 117 pp. July 1997.
6. Author, revised: Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, 305 pp.
7. Author, Workbook, Self Quizzes and Laboratory Assignments for
Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, July 16, 1997.
8. Author, Chemical Hygiene Plan, 89 pp, 4-23-1998.
9. Speaker, writer, radio host, bookseller, age 79, continuing
October 24, 2002.
10. Fighter for truth in practical uses of chemistry.
ADDRESSEE: Please mall a copy of this letter to your Congressperson,
asking what they are going to do about this terrible incompetence and waste
in dentistry and government spending. Thanking you, I am Gerard F. Judd.
P.S.: My book Good Teeth, Birth to Death can be obtained by calling
1-623-412-3955. The 117 page book is $15. I also have an excellent 45
minute video tape on Good Teeth, cost $25. Call and it will be sent to you